EASTS welcomes submissions of research papers, research notes, and critical reviews based on original research. To submit a manuscript, please follow the instructions below.
1. Articles should be between six thousand and twelve thousand words in length, and the writing must satisfy professional standards.
2. Authors are advised to consult The Chicago Manual of Style, sixteenth edition, as a guidebook for style and Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, eleventh edition, as a guide for spelling. For additional guidance about the journal's style, including an explanation of the author-date style of documentation and sample citations, please consult the EASTS style guide. Authors who are not native speakers of English are encouraged to seek the assistance of a professional editor before making a submission.
3. Please submit work via the journal's Editorial Manager page at www.editorialmanager.com/easts. If you are using the system for the first time, please register by selecting “REGISTER” from the menu at the top of the page and filling in the necessary information. The system will then send you an e-mail including your username and preconfigured password. You can change your password after logging in. Once you have successfully registered, please select “SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT” from the menu.
4. Your manuscript should be a Word (.doc or .docx) file, not a PDF. Please include the manuscript’s title, abstract, figures, and keywords in the Word file.
5. If you are including any figures, tables, or graphs, please read carefully this note on reproducing figures.
6. Submissions to EASTS will undergo a double-blind peer review; please make sure not to include any personal information or acknowledgment in the manuscript.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our editor in chief, Wen-Hua Kuo, can be reached at email@example.com.