1-4 of 4 Search Results for

Mathieu Demy

Follow your search
Access your saved searches in your account

Would you like to receive an alert when new items match your search?
Close Modal
Sort by
Image
Published: 01 May 2021
Figure 2. Julien (Mathieu Demy) in Kung-fu Master! ( Le petit amour , France, 1988) Figure 2. Julien (Mathieu Demy) in Kung-fu Master! (Le petit amour, France, 1988) More
Journal Article
Camera Obscura (2021) 36 (1 (106)): 41–59.
Published: 01 May 2021
...Figure 2. Julien (Mathieu Demy) in Kung-fu Master! ( Le petit amour , France, 1988) Figure 2. Julien (Mathieu Demy) in Kung-fu Master! (Le petit amour, France, 1988) ...
FIGURES
Journal Article
Camera Obscura (2021) 36 (1 (106)): 109–125.
Published: 01 May 2021
... of Donkey Skin in Jacquot de Nantes , Varda's film about Demy's childhood. On 5 May 2003, “Cinémag,” as Bodard's company was known, sold its 45 percent share of Donkey Skin to Varda's children, Mathieu Demy and Rosalie Varda-Demy. 29 One can assume that Ciné-Tamaris purchased the remaining 55 percent...
FIGURES
Journal Article
Camera Obscura (2021) 36 (1 (106)): 187–213.
Published: 01 May 2021
.... 30. In a recent issue of the French contemporary art magazine L'Oeil , Mathieu Oui discusses several cabanes made by visual artists. He starts his article by discussing Varda's Une cabane de cinema: La serre du bonheur. Oui, “Comprendre l'art des cabanes,” L'Oeil 725 (2019): 74–77. FRAC des...
FIGURES | View All (8)